Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Quit Smoking NOW Resources: Identify Reasons for Quitting

Reasons for Quitting

Here are some examples of reasons to quit:
I will feel healthier right away. I will have more energy and better focus. My senses of smell and taste will be better. I will have whiter teeth and fresher breath. I will cough less and breathe better.
I will be healthier the rest of my life. I will lower my risk for cancer, heart attacks, strokes, early death, cataracts, and skin wrinkling.
I will make my partner, friends, family, kids, grandchildren, and co-workers proud of me.
I will be proud of myself. I will feel more in control of my life. I will be a better role model for others.
I will no longer expose others to my second-hand smoke.
I will have a healthier baby. (If you or your partner is pregnant)
I will have more money to spend.
I won't have to worry: "When will I get to smoke next?" or "What do I do when I'm in a smokefree place?"
My other reasons are:
__________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________
via SmokeFree.gov_

No comments:

Post a Comment